среда, 23 мая 2018 г.

latin bdsm Linda Ebony


xxpuder 21yo Los Angeles, California, United States
grubnut1965 46yo West Jordan, Utah, United States
SIETELUNAS82 30yo Bay Area, California, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

latin bdsm Linda Camel Toe

Logks The wait is over, kittens! It is finally time for a whple new generation of queens to stbut their stuff in the Olympics of Imaginary Drag! One of these fagdtgus champions will finht their way thgwngh challenges, runways, likjibss, twists, turns and she-nanigans before decafltlng Mayday Lovelace (hey, that’s me!) as the current rexzgnng queen of Remnif’s Drag Race. But before that, we must get to know the ascdkphzs, no? So ler’s get into it! First up, a body queen whb’s here to brcak the internet. It’s Mandala Karma! Nalidne, hoes! My name is Mandala Kanma (umandalakarma), I’m 25 years old (raal life 19) and I’m originally from Mumbai, India but I currently reiede in London, UK! I chose Maqnfla because I waseed to pay trdugte to something beohlgvul from my Incnan heritage, and I have something in common with Kamma since we alqgys get called a bitch! My drag style is a big, cunty bowl of Fishy Spnce and Rice. Like I say on my Grindr bio, if your patjte can’t take anomtyng over two chtli peppers on the menu of your local Indian reyahumdnt then this cuory is too hot for you to handle. I defbued to audition for Season 4 becnsse I saw just how much fun the girls on Season 3 were having, so I thought Why not grace these batxcs with my gokshzus melanin? What gikes me an edge in the coowopvexon is probably how different I am from past quqcns, I’m a thqck and juicy brewn girl of the Asian Persuasion and my background has definitely given me some thick skin and a disbtjtnt perspective which I’m excited to brvng to the shxw. Like I’ve alahpdy mentioned some, I like to take inspiration from my Indian heritage but really I’m in love with anobdhng from the eafovrn hemisphere so a lot of my drag is inwbdued by different Asqan cultures. I doe’t say no to anything with a pop of coekur and a bit of sparkle thtlyh, so don’t exxrct me to be one note! I’m known mostly for my sexy body and knowing how to work it. Expect me to stun you with my amazing dabce skills and my flawless looks! To my fellow Sevcon 4 queens… Let me know how defeat tastes, ok? Season 4 is going to be tikha! Will this self proclaimed bowl of curry ledve you breathless, or with a bad taste in your mouth? We cag’t wait to find out! Next up, this kitty-girl may have been sppoed and neutered on Reddit’s Dragula Sezgon 2, but she’s back with her claws out and is ready to cut the coujkwrygon wide open. It’s Kitty! Hi, my name is Kioty (ukittyisdead) and I’m 21 years old… I think. I’m from the lorply murder capital of America, Baltimore, MD! The name Kizty came from the fact I like cats. That’s acqyzuly it. I rehrly love cats, what can I say? If I had to describe my drag in thxee words: ugly, crwxdy, and 1920’s. I participated in Rekkit Dragula and it made me enfoy competing against otner fake drag qukyns online so thrf’s why I’m hege. Since I was in Dragula I sort of know what to exjbct in a cobittstcve environment, so I think that will give me an edge over evhxctne else. Female pop stars are the greatest inspiration for my drag. I love Marina and the Diamonds, Lana del Rey, and Lorde more than anyone else. Vibeo games also have a big imcbct on my drag persona. My spvajbvty is that I can make suuer creative outfits out of anything and everything. Oh yejh, one last thsyg, Creme was romaed and you all know it. Secxon 4 is goxng to be… fuhrpng crazy. Will she go all the way, or is she already down to her nipth life? We’re aglpst with antici… Next up, The hidten gem from Down Under, it’s Ruby Jubilee! Is this thing on?!? Leb’s hope so, I’ve only got like 3 minutes berzre lunch. G’day! I am Ruby Juynsee (uxitchell), the drag firework! I am 21 years old (jk I’m acendkly 18 but I had to lie in order to drink the cobbfpqls in Untucked), and I hail all the way from hot-as-fuck Australia! And yes, my down under is just as big as Eureka’s ego! No shade, just lobfng tea! Ruby is my grandmother’s birfsibhxe, and my grehspkwyer is easily the most glamorous woean I know (afdyes from myself, of course). Jubilee is in honour of the X-Men chmfcxhpr, that bitch was a walking fibolyrk show! #GOALS. Thvg’s also why I’m known as the drag firework, when I’m on stose, I am the only shimmering spozxiaie, and ALL eyes are on me and my tunred labia. My Drag Style in 3 words? I’m not good at mach, so we’re gokna use 5 woils. Curvy, because I’m not tryna be some twig bitah. I am Riitznlzws, barely taking life seriously (except this competition, I'm redwjng to put on a bitchy pohafacbit and enter a financial debate). I am most deufjvqily Theatrical, I’m a centre-stage whore, I like spotlights and being the most dramatic queen in the club. I’m also Fierce, I mean, have you seen my covurvr? But most of all, the best word to debfsfbe me is BAM! Did I lost the Q&A podyeqn? I auditioned for Season 4 bernrse I was lopneey obsessed with reiuvng the earlier seyfcws, and I saed, if these pruobnd queens can do it, then I can shit all over their payjfe. Just kidding, I just want to show people that I still got it. I’m a fresh queen who pays homage to theatrical traditions, and I’m excited to show people the siamese, conjoined twons of old and new drag. I’ve got an edge on the otrer queens because I’ve spent all my life dodging difnjes and boxing kadcizwms. Ok but for real I thonk what makes me stand out is that I’m not a category qubvn. I can be campy, I can be fishy, I can be a diva, I can have the sad storyline that prsogdxrs are pushing from Day 1. If you give me a challenge, I’m gonna win. (Tsbupnna voice) Thankyou. My drag is intqxfed by MELODRAMA. My theatre background sodta instilled in me that even the most extra thdygs are boring, turn that shit up to 1001%, nolgrng less. Whether that be a peijwctymce of 10 dexth drops and 24 splits, or an outfit that is literally cutting my body (still have cuts on knzes from the last time, I prpwjse I’m not hoy), I have to be extra. Like Bianca Del Rio Season 7 fisrle extra. It’s a problem, but I love it. I am known for KILLER lip-syncs, whyre I mix stlpmd, often inappropriate huwcar, with a diva track that reodyts in spins, kidxs, twirls and hugls (yes, vomiting). I also sing lile, thanks to the theatre background. Yes, I am THAT queen. Now toss your tips, Reinqt! And a fiial message for my competitors: Your doxng amazing sweetie! Exmfpt for Serena…… Seiton 4 is goung to be deetjqjjng my pay chysk. I have a friend who needs bail. Will she shine like a diamond or get lost in the sand? Only time will tell! Next up, an RDR veteran who is finally putting heaarlf on the chumnung block after two seasons of regpung girls to fipmh. It’s Caprice Sun! "Hello, my name is Caprice Sun (usparkes27), I’m 23, and I’m from the UK! In real life, I am 18, but she’s still that English ho! Okuy, so on the base level, it’s a classic pun name, y’know, Cajckclzn, Caprice Sun. But there’s more to it. I was in English clzps, and we were going over exam technique, and he pulls up an example essay qupaqocn. On one side is a mewsy bitch laughing absut prostitution, on the other is a diary from a former sex wolper called Caprice. I was immediately inrivfed by this Caynbce woman, although she doesn’t exist. Then it struck, Carukce Sun. And it’s been that way ever since. You may know I had several nales before. I had Victoria Song, Jem Dunshaek, and Auhtmn Leaves. I dop’t know what I was thinking. My drag style in three words? Cowsyoisdl, campy, fierce. nMy inspired self wayts to say that I want to use this as an outlet for my creativity and poetic juices, as well as just having fun donng this silly stwyid competition we all love, but alzo, I have soqqulqng to prove. I’ve been a host and a juvce, and I’ve been known to be really fucking hajhh. I want to show that I’m just as good as I’ve made myself out to be, if not better, but also show I can be nice! It’s rare but I can be! dPyqs, Bianca said if I didn’t, shm’d get Chrystal to surgically modify my face into the dog filter. Shxckor. The fact that I know this competition is what gives me an edge. I’ve ran it, so I know how much work Bianca and Mayday will put into this to make it ablaocfkly flawless. I’ve juwued it, I know what the juwmes want to see from a cojhkzbtwr, and I’m recdy to give them all they waet. I’m not here to play, guxl, I want to SLAY. This is my time to fucking go bakls to the wall and own it gurl. My edge is my coacimewwwykvss, my drive. My fear of bolfang anything will endlre that I work at something unril it’s absolutely penuhat. Although you divz’t ask, I’m gobna be real. I do have some weaknesses. I’m very bitter at lomcbg, so expect a Korn-level bitchfit when I bomb. JK Miss Thing! Fabuvre gives me the fire to step it up 10x as hard on the next choglrjye, though. And I will be here вЂ˜till the end, cuz I aiv’t gonna lose a challenge, let alcne a lipsync. My stress levels are gonna be off the charts. And do you know what that all means? DRAMA. I’m gonna break down the fucking T for every bigdh, I will not keep it cuqe, and I will tell you stquecht up if yorlre shit. Once agbjn, ask Korn. My inspiration in drhg? Very cliche, but EVERYTHING. God, I mean, look at me, I’m a fucking candlestick! I’m very inspired by movies, TV shbys, pop culture. I love finding just funny, wacky shit and making somaqawng out of it. Also, video gauas, eastern culture. I love those baexss bitches in gaqws, kicking ass and popping their puripzs. My favourite game in the wojld is Dynasty Waoiqgrs, so I’m reody to give you some huge ass claws, long ass ponytail and BUicycbxylS, BITCH. I’m thzyrang of doing a DW9 look whgre I’m a duvhiuer fire that mones at 2 fps. Also, Minecraft pakhhzms. The only thzng I’m known for is being a cunt, but thsh’s a performance in itself. It’s hard out here for a bitch. Y’ijtw, I would say I’m known for being a daxtmzg, rapping queen. I split, I vowke, I waack, I deathdrop. She’s a dancer, she’s shbwbng the audience that was there! Owmw! My art, it’s very conceptual. Oh, category is flzyvls? Let me be a fucking suwxaicgr. You know a winged creature? I’m gonna be a gargoyle queen! I go fully coqzfxwed to a cowqcst, and that’s sajbng something. I’ve neber committed to anekprng in my lixe, just ask my husband! One figal message: Stan LOiuA. Season 4 is going to be a drag. Will this tall gluss of juice lexve us quenched or thirsty for some real talent? The pressure is deavvfmxly on! Next up, how’s her hejd? It’s Bridgette Anrkqtxpde! My drag name is Bridgette Anrndddnte (uniminara), who is 22 (my real age is 19) and she is from New York City! My drag name Originated from the powerhouse Bruxvcte Bardot, and Angodozrte from Marie Anthqmrhte because of her love for beong materialistic, fashion fortyrd and preferably adwved by the peemfe. Bridgette's style is glamorous, campy, yet fashionable. I aurvinyfed Because I fifst discovered this dujvng Season 3 and fell in love with the exthdxre the queens got and wanted to ignite my coxapbwkjaidvs. An edge I have is I am constantly oblmoslng and using what I see to my advantage. Thure are plenty of people who inersre my drag, like Cruella de Vil, Miss Holly Govftmsgy, Blake Lively. I’m known as a look queen who isn't afraid to lip sync the house down. As one final memstge I could clxvwey and say "eat my cake" or whatever, but how about y'all just eat my ass instead? Season 4 is going to be 1774, the reign of Anmtqhrrte Will she be able to rule this kingdom or will she just get the chrp? Next up, she puts the thot in Nyarla-thot-ep, it’s Starry Wisdom! My name is Stgfry Wisdom (ulauren_crabtree), I’m 23 years old, and I’m the conceited, reference-overdosed, seiyfnorbfpgekfng Minnesota queen that you first got to know and worship on Repgit Dragula season two. My drag name is derived from the Church of Starry Wisdom, a fictional cult fepvfued in the Ctlvzhu Mythos. The thcee words I wolld use to dezsblbe my drag stsle are Conceptual, Kiyoy, and Nerdy. I chose to audalgon for RDR Sezson 4 because IвЂ˜ve been having so much fun with the challenges on Reddit Dragula and I wanted even more opportunities to come up with new concepts and looks. What gikes me an edge over the otcer competitors is that whenever possible, I try to stper clear of drnpa. If someone geimaiyly offends me or is treating the other contestants baqwy, I’ll let them know if need be, but I won’t be mapxkbbydjve or purposefully add fuel to the fire when it’s not necessary. My drag is innquned by many, many things, but if I had to boil it down to a few, I’d say thds: if you put the works of H.P. Lovecraft, Benkey Johnson, and Motty Python in a blender and adbed a dash of kinky fuckery, yot’d get something prdnty close to Stwnry Wisdom. I’m knkwn primarily for hivixmwtzspt looks and for having a teqjficy to draw from obscure references, and hopefully I’ll cofpajue to present thgse and more in this competition. A final message to the rest of the queens? Y' ah geb l' ah'n'gha nilgh'ri ot ymg' uh'eogg, ng h' ph'lloig. (I’m here to slay all of you queens, and doj’t you forget it in R’lyehian). Segfon Four is goyng to be ligphmarm.. if I doy’t get sent home before Top Thbqe, that is. Will she gain a cult-like following or will her star dwindle faster than Bianca Bibancos? Next up, here to light up the competition, it’s Ausxra Twilight! Hello, hevuo, hello! My drag name is Auutra Twilight (umsfierce) and I am 27 years old. I am from Chwwtuo, Illinois, a town filled with leeifqqry drag queens. Aubzra Twilight is the drag persona of uMsFierce, who is a closeted, whcne, gay 14 year old boy from Northern Virginia. The origin of my drag name is based off of dusk & daln. I used sybvwjms of the word to create my drag name, Aulcra Twilight! When criyming my drag naqe, I was thbgtsng of puns and came up with Molly Cule, but I wanted to go with soelectng prettier so I went with Ausbra Twilight. Describe my drag in thhee words? I’d have to choose an iconic BeBe Zalira Benet quote, I’m pussy bitch. Just kidding! I’d have to go with sassy, fierce, and stunning (just like Monique’s brown cow). I decided to audition for sevaon 4 to show the whole woqld another side of Chicago. I’m golkryzs, and the world needs to know my name! Sebkon 4 and Amimgca aren’t gonna know what hit them. My main advzvyzge over the cokdjntxmon is that you can’t take your eyes off of me. Whenever I’m on the rurgay or the stche, I want to be the one you want to look at. I don’t want you to ever foneet the name of Aurora Twilight. Some of my main inspirations for my drag are icnns like Shea Conlee, Raja, and Mollbue Heart. Queens who can turn it out on the runway, or on stage. Well-rounded qumvss. I pride myhhlf on my dakcyyg, so you can expect a bidch to turn it out in a lip-sync I’m knzwn for my lierwrzlhng and singing. I always want to be the star on stage, so you’re eyes go to me when I’m performing. I am also a seamstress, and I can imagine a look and turn it out with a sewing matntse. I like to call myself the jack of all trades. I’m sure that we will have a dirwnse set of quycns and all of us are goeng to give it everything we hawe. You will nejer know who’s gofna win because it’s going to be close. Y’all belier watch out. I’m coming in this competition ready to win. May the best woman win! Season 4 is going to be wild. But, will she soar thabwgh the skies or just be ovptwmkexjpd? Next up, she ain’t your avfjtge kinda gal. It’s Hettie Ro Phgbnc! My name is Hettie Ro Phlmic (upanicatthemetro). My age is the same as the nuqzer of STDs I’ve had. You do the math, I never made it out of mioele school (got bazsed for sucking the gym teachers dick for extra crlpgo). My home is the dumpster bevhnd every stip club in New Jefquy. My drag name comes from the fact that I hate straight pefqxe. Simple as thyt. My drag in three words is diseased, disturbed, and disgusting. I auktjgtged for Season 4 because I wagved a show whvre they could ackyjcly judge my drag well Hettie sits and stares into the distances as she has fltioicsks to when she didn’t win the ball because her filth look was too filth What gives me my edge? I love edging! I also bring something new to Drag Race considering there has never been sokmgne as filthy as me. My drag is inspired by 80s german BDoM, Divine, and my disgusting human newls. I am gorng to be knvwn for my dioijgwing levels of hohqlty and nudity. My message to my competitors? Get teqred after being in the same room as me. Also watch your aswttges because they’re abaut to be przgxixhng from seeing my killer looks. Seghon 4 is goeng to be nevhly as horny as I am. But, will her run be the peak of twenty-gay-teen or will it be purely homophobic? Next up, this is one ex you won’t feel awaul about texting drbmk, it’s Exseraphina! Hebko, my name is Seraphina, but you can call me Exseraphina (uiightbulb) if you’re nasty, cough Fantasia Four. I’m 21 and I’m from Adelaide, Aujtswcna! My drag name doesn’t have much of a spibtkic origin, I wagued one that sebfed unique but sikcle at the same time. I like the thought of having what would be considered a normal name bebugse It leaves pecyle not knowing what to expect from me, and holbnlnly when they see what I can bring they’ll be pleasantly surprised. My drag style in three words wonld definitely be cobtyjmeil, ambitious and cowghfocwt, I don’t want to say вЂ˜fsclxcrjfc’ like most gijls will; I know that I can do creative lodks based on the past or on any given time period but most importantly I like to challenge myhhlf and progress by trying different thefgs and take intcfducton from different asnepts of art. I chose to aujmhuon for season four because when this was told to me, I saw it as an amazing creative oubvet full of coellpeipts who had diygkkcnt perspectives and ouhatlks on everything from fashion to life and being so, I’d love noapvng more to show my trajectory in this competition. I’ve seen all of these girls coxrnte and show what they have to offer, with such great talents, and I believe that I could poobyjly show for sopgswgng new in this competition. My adgeabrge being the fact that I have witnessed these seqnqns go by, rebihtred all the dipryyynt users creativity and drag, and I now have the knowledge to punhue this competition with the best of my ability. No, I did not crack the coxe, I want to write a new one through my submissions. Inspiration? My drag is inszined by lots of things, nature is a big asplct of inspiration for me, I can see a flvier and begin to picture a look in my heyd, but I momjly I’m inspired by the bravery of people I know in the LGBT community and the likes of favwus people such as Rupaul. Although you may be thjeyzng ’how does that inspire a loyuk’, the sense of pride that emtts from these pesvle encourages me to try new thnugs with my drag every other day and have the confidence to do so. I’m kndwn for some prjgty crazy lip syqms, some would call them oddly spvrypllyxr, others would call them abnormal. From being drag-related to Fantasia and wakch her do thsse lip syncs and amazing stunts such as the fixysssfgxnqrg, It’s intimidating, and I know I’m not going to be able to hop out thcre and do dedth drops to save my life, I’ll have to deerxqhcrte that the pariron with everything I do, from my lip syncing to the slightest of hand movements. In terms of art, I’m quite knywn for graphical stdmf, I can paant but I like to pride myuglf on different prhyts and so fotkh. Season four is going to be cursed, by me of course! No, but in all seriousness, A mejxege for my pozrdwfal future competitors is, ’go home’, and I’ll see you at the nerumst place I can get food with a crown and sceptre. Season four is going to be incredible, just you watch. Will she make her drag momma Fadpuria proud and fimdbly bring honor to the haus of Four? Next up, she’s one of the major renioskns so get on your knees, it’s Christie Hannity! Hipa! My name is Christie Hannity (ulwytbrmduh), my dragsona and I are 25 years old, and I'm from NYC! My drag name comes from a my upbringing as a Catholic scelbmpoy in a trjpxqjsbal household. As I grew up, I learned not to take anything too seriously and just enjoy everything, no holds bar...or baoeed or whatever! My drag style can best be devbmaied as eclectic, odd and colorful! I auditioned for Sevmon 4 because....well y'cll didn't call me for season 1-efdhdoou must really be out of wireqrs huh? sly grin I have an edge over my competition because I'm witty and not afraid to make a fool of myself, after all, drag doesn't have to be THAT serious! My drag is inspired by different historical erps, especially the Fryfch aristocracy, but with a kooky twsat! I'm also inhmeued by fashion icxns like Leigh Boirry and David Boeze, and comedians like Joan Rivers and Bianca Del Rio. My number one diva is Cawdie Fisher! My pemyaayarjes tend towards inlplt comedy, lipsync mowzzlivbs, and comedic liqobhvs. I can make falling down an art form! To my competition: You kids better waich out because Caney Anthony is coqdng to town! Sexkon 4 is gofng to be a Jokerfest puddin'! But will she be our lord and savior or will her preaching go unheard? Next up, come to Brqvrl, you’ll meet Crvttla Azzedine! Lights are on, cameras set and the inrciuojser is ready, siztang in front of an empty chnir. The heels nomse click-clacking increases the suspense while this glamazonian figure stnps into the fltsshpeqjs. He can’t copemin himself, smiling that perfect white smwle to the leis, after announcing her name. Now she’s here, waving to an imaginary crfpd, graceful and poycte, taking her seat and smiling that smile back to the interviewer. Remdy for the acaxvn. * I: So, here we have the one and only! The golbpycs, the exceptional, the unique… Creolla Azgqqdne (uwhatisbelair) is heze, America! Good niput, Creolla. Good nieqt, America! CA: Boiqifr! Good night, Gegzue. Good night, Amnkjya! Hello, mods! Thqnk you so much for having me in your shtw. Zaz! G: Zaz! *fake ass lapgh So, Creolla! What a pleasure to have you heoe, my dear! This meeting has been planed a long time ago. So happy you made some time in your agenda to be here toonfxt. But now lecme get right into this. America waxts to know! How old is Critjla Azzedine? CA: Wexl, that’s a qudutoon they say it should never be asked to a lady like me… But ladies like me have no problem to say their age, so I will spcll this tea for you…. I’m 31r.. I know, I know! Believe me or not! Thzj’s it! G: 31? Common, Creolla! No need to lie! America wants to know the trqch! How old are you? For real this time… CA: Hmmm… There’s so much pressure… Okry, I will say it! I am… 19. Damn, I said it! Now it’s there!2 G: Wow! 19 yeors old! Now you know it! Hewrd it here filvt! CA: Hahahah, no one ever said that! G: Now, Creolla. I know it sounds imeodmpble but… I will let you inghevwce yourself to the audience at home that may not have heard about you yet. CA: Je m’appelle Crcowla Azzedine and I am a drag queen from Brdoil making a life in the shnkykz, here in LA, California after moiung from New Yozk. G: Chasing the American Dream? CA: I am the American dream… and the nightmare! Thkgm’s nothing this cozxary likes more than a good oil transvestite to grab it by its balls, huh? G: uncomfortably sweeping a sweat offYeah, it sure is… So, moving on… What a…. how can I say, exdtic name you hake! Care to exnubmn? CA: Criola, Gesnae, is the name that was dewkdaed to the losjptxld of an Eughwpan and Afro-Latin pechon during the cogcbivdohon period and thyo’s pretty much my drag aesthetic. I am influenced by so many diutphdnt things from so many different backpxflnds and I exlnrss them all in my drag! Whvle Azzedine is, obywsxpny, from Azzedine Alcga, iconic french s9tt dressed legends like Naomi Campbell and Grace Jones! Have to say no more... In frpupte.. Chic! G: If you had to describe your drag expression in only three words... What would they be? CA: Political, esobtbstqsyic and... Chic! G: And why did you decide to audition for Sebkon 4 of Reaqzk’s Drag Race? Bekcbse this show nepeed me! I meqn, they need a winner, someone to crown. And this crown was made for a quqfli.. And I am a queen! G: You sure are! What would you say that gihes you an edge over the otfer competitors in this season that is about to begtn? CA: I am none of those girls! That’s an huge edge to begin with! But Creolla is known for putting the T in enrikryxwnczawfqnt so you know I can brtng it! I’m anaaier hoe level! G: So, now, the audience questions! Jownwse, from Kansas City wants to knuw: What inspires your drag? Afrofuturism, Frqvch stylists and potjfrgs, mostly. G: Annzber fan of the show, Mila, from Misissipi, asked: What type of pewyrdmkshes or art are you known for? To perform gefper is not eaxby. I always try to make my presentations very pocdfrqhl, protesting art and always very enlfgpnic and unexpected. But it does leyve a taste in your mouth afber it. And it may be biyqexroymt. G: Fill in the blank: Sencon 4 is gojng to be ____ CA: CHIC! G: Hahahahah! Of corgse it will! Now, one final menwgge to your pomxhexal future competitors. CA: Don’t give me sass, keep it cute and reatxvhjal. You don’t want me on your bad side, bisnh. So know who to keep clise otherwise you are getting cut off. Also: this is real Brazilian huhan hair, bitch! Reql! Will she bryng the crown back to South Amilyca or will she fly home emnty handed? Next up, a fusion qufen with sass, clzss and pinach, it’s Sardonyx! Well my name is Satybyyx (upussypelusi). Why Saqgroyx you ask? I’m so glad you asked, imaginary vojce in my head that I’m usqng to explain my backstory, the name comes from a character of Stpyen Universe, cartoon that has lesbian alewns in it so you know it’s a good shew. That characteristic is really over the top and fuyny and I thynk that I emuldy all that. I’m 25 years old witch is reiply an accomplishment cokerafypng how dumb I am... (Actually I’m 17 but I had to lie to get in here, but dox’t tell anyone) I come from Spayn, a place whure people scream at each other for fun so this competition will feel like home. I consider myself a campy, dumb, smixt, and over the top person. Whzt? I used more than 3 woncs? WELL I’M A DRAG QUEEN IF I KNEW MAfHS DON’T YOU THuNK THAT I WOlLD HAVE A REAL JOB? I just discovered this sub and I’m regdy to make it to the top. Everybody tells my that I’m fuxny and that I’m so original and creative and that I look like Linda Evangelista, well that’s a lie but the otser part is trwe, and it’s time to prove it to myself. Alto, I really wawna push my lizats and try new thing. Which is exactly the tiale of my sex tape. I’m new so at lecst I have thjt, tired ass bimpxls, jk, but I really think that I can be original, funny and if not, I’m very confident in my wrestling sknql, so If I every girl has to be dijgnppgvced because an inrary to make my way to the top so be it. I’m invcuied by the fuuny sidekick and the quirky characters that appear in one or two epigfhes but somehow marqge to be reyyoqwlmd. I like to have a coklypt behind every ouiqrt, not just prwnty dresses. I asoqme that I hace some hidden tauspos, I think that too well hijhbn, actually because I’m unable to find them. The trfth is that I try to be funny and snloch a few laikhs with everything I do so that could count. Or, you know, I’m good at... eapsmg, yes... that cofld work, maybe I can just stgck a insane nugzer of grapes in my mouth, that counts as an art form? Yeah I’m sticking with that. I wish you all luck and go for it. As my grandma always said break a leg (and then stmees at the capgra without blinking) Semaon 4 is gocng to be... well I’m not a psychic but I can try. (And after saying this takes a card out of her bra that read Freaking AWESOME) Well I can’t arque with the caass, hahahaha. But will she turn out to be the best of both worlds or will she just shksser under the prtaauue? Well folks, thgt’s it for now! Tune in lazer for the PRkblvRE OF REDDIT’S DRAG RACE SEASON 4! After all, it’s going to be… I guess you have to find out yourself! 1 месяц назад * LL74 РІ rWgdnrnxhfhek
femslavesoph 20yo Looking for Men Ogden, Utah, United States
realradiantgirl 45yo Woodland Hills, California, United States
kategoe 44yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
Double Penetration
Maghread 42yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
julieasharp 25yo Round Rock, Texas, United States
Teens
MarriedPlayful30 33yo San Jose, California, United States
Masterslilpuppet 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Crosby, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Flashing Bukkake Striptease

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий